What's is TruFlora®?
TruFlora® combines powerful probiotic strains and fiber-digesting enzymes in a formulation that can be used alone or rotated with other probiotics to enhance overall probiotic effectiveness. When used alone, TruFlora® colonizes intestinal contents (food in small intestine, waste in colon) and prevents domination by undesirable microorganisms when they are first ingested. In conjunction with other probiotics, particularly those that colonize intestinal surfaces, TruFlora creates a comprehensive internal probiotic culture (IPC) where both surfaces and contents are colonized.
So what's inside a TruFlora® capsule?
- 15 Billion C.F.U. Guaranteed through expiration.
- 32 capsules lasts 16 weeks (2/wk).
- Can be held at room temperature 4 months (2 years refrigerated).
- Helps to restore G.I. Health and REGULARITY.
TruFlora® delivers over 15 billion probiotic CFU and more than 10,400 units of betaglucan digesting power deep into the intestinal tract. This creates a powerful probiotic action: the probiotics produce bio-cleansing quantities of lactic acid and the enzymes digest betaglucans. The targeted result is a return to regularity and normal bowel function.
TruFlora® delivers probiotics and enzymes through the acidic stomach environment into the intestinal tract alive, which is critical to maximizing their ability to eliminate undesirable microorganisms. TruFlora utilizes buffered alginate-gel technology protected by U.S. patents 7,122,370 and 7,229,818.
What’s inside TruFlora®?
Three Probiotic Strains:
- Bacillus coagulans (Lactobacillus sporogenes)– 2 billion CFU (Strain IS-2)
- Lactobacillus plantarum – 10 billion CFU (Strain LP-115)
- Lactobacillus salivarius – 3 billion CFU (Strain LS-33)
Two Digestive Enzymes:
- Beta Glucanase – 136 mg
- Hemicellulase – 26 mg
Other ingredients in TruFlora®:
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – A food-grade, plant cellulose used to standardize probiotic strength.
- HPMC hydroxypropyl methylcellulose – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the capsules.
- Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a probiotic-preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
- Magnesium Stearate – It is used to fill the capsules and ensures a uniform mixture of all ingredients. A pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source is used in TruFlora®. Magnesium Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years.
- Tri-Sodium Phosphate – Food grade buffer that assures proper pH control.
- Silicon Dioxide – Reduces moisture and improves shelf life. Silicon dioxide (silica for short) is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in TruFlora®.
- Ascorbic Acid – Antioxidant.
- Maltodextrin – Enzyme carrier.
- Dextrin – Enzyme carrier.
- Calcium Carbonate – Enzyme carrier.
- LactoStim® Sunflower Lecithin and Oleic Acid– Our patented prebiotic. LactoStim® stimulates probiotic growth by providing a food source to the probiotics as soon as they arrive in your digestive tract. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in TruFlora® (Protected by 5 US Patents).
- Calcium Silicate – Anti-caking agent.
TruFlora® contains no: milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, or seafood.
Dosage Recommendations for TruFlora®
- Best starting program for most adults.
- One capsule daily for 2 weeks followed by two capsules per week thereafter*.
- 32 capsules lasts 11 weeks.
- One capsule daily for 32 days.
- 32 capsules lasts 32 days.
- For more serious digestive issues.
Health Maintenance Program
- Good for young adults, athletes and persons on physical fitness programs.
- Can be used by anyone after the standard program.
- Two capsules weekly for 16 weeks.
- 32 capsules lasts 16 weeks.
*Take capsules approximately 3.5 days apart; for example, one Monday AM and one Thursday PM, exact timing is not critical.
Serving Size 1 VEGGIE CAP
Servings Per Container 32
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|BACILLUS COAGULANS||2 Bill||N/A*|
|LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM||8 Bill||N/A*|
|LACTOBACILLUS SALIVARIUS||2 Bill||N/A*|
|BETA GLUCANASE(400 BGU)||0||N/A*|
*Daily value not established
Cellulose, Sodium Alginate, HPMC (capsule), Ascorbic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Disclaimer: While we attempt to ensure that each and every product information is correct, from time to time manufacturers may alter or change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site, and written in our descriptions. We "strongly" recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read the labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Neuronutrition Associates assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.