What's inside Theralac?
Theralac is a powerful probiotic that supports digestive and immune health*. It is formulated to effectively colonize both the small and large intestine. Theralac has seven U.S. Patents that protect the technology to deliver the probiotic strains deep into the digestive tract and stimulate them with the special prebiotic: Lactostim. The probiotic strains themselves were carefully selected and are backed with significant scientific research*.
Five Probiotic Strains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – 10 billion CFU (Strain LA-1)
- Lactobacillus paracasei – 5 billion CFU (Strain LPC-37)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 2 billion CFU (Strain LR-32)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 10 billion CFU (Strain BL-04)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 3 billion CFU (Strain Bi-07)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – A food-grade, plant cellulose used to standardize the probiotic strength.
- Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a probiotic-preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
- HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the capsules.
- Tri-Sodium Phosphate – Food grade buffer that assures proper pH control.
- Magnesium Stearate – It is used to fill the capsules and ensures a uniform mixture of all ingredients. A pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source is used in Theralac. Magnesium Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years.
- Silicon Dioxide – Reduces moisture and improves shelf life. Silicon dioxide, or silica for short, is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in Theralac.
- Calcium Silicate – Anti-caking agent.
- Ascorbic Acid – Antioxidant.
- LactoStim (Sunflower Lecithin and Oleic Acid) – Our patented prebiotic. LactoStim stimulates probiotic growth by providing a food source to the probiotics as soon as they arrive in your digestive tract. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in Theralac (Protected by 5 US Patents).
Theralac contains no: milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, seafood, or beef products.
Dosage Recommendations for Theralac
Best starting program for most adults.
- One capsule daily for 2 weeks followed by two capsules per week thereafter.
- 30 capsules lasts 10 weeks.
Health Maintenance Program
Good for young adults, athletes and persons on physical fitness programs. Can be used by anyone after the standard program.
- Two capsules weekly for 15 weeks. (Take one every capsule every three days).
- 30 capsules lasts 15 weeks
- Two capsules daily for 15 days.
- 30 capsules lasts 15 days.
Program #1 For Occasional Diarrhea:
- LOADING DOSE: Take three (3) Theralac capsules nightly for three (3) nights.
- FOLLOWUP DOSE: Take two (2) Theralac capsules/day continuously until symptoms improve, then one (1) capsule daily.
Program #2 For Occasional Constipation:
- LOADING DOSE: Take two (2) Theralac capsules nightly for ten (10) nights with 400-800 mg magnesium citrate each night.
- FOLLOWUP DOSE: Take two (2) Theralac/day continuously until symptoms improve, then move one (1) capsule daily.
Theralac Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 CAPSULE
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
LACTOBACILLUS PARACASEI(STRAIN F-19) 5 Bill N/A*
LACTOBACILLUS RHAMNOSUS(STRAIN LR-44) 2 Bill N/A*
LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS (240 MILLION CELLS)(STRAIN LA-1) 10 Bill N/A*
BIFIDOBACTERIUM LACTIS(STRAIN BL-34) 10 Bill N/A*
BIFIDOBACTERIUM LACTIS(STRAIN BI-07) 3 Bill N/A*
LACTOFERRIN (MILK) 20 Mg N/A*
*Daily value not established
Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium alginate, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (capsule shell), tri-sodium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, calcium silicate, ascorbic acid, LactoStim (sunflower lecithin + oleic acid).
Disclaimer: While we attempt to ensure that each and every product information is correct, from time to time manufacturers may alter or change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site, and written in our descriptions. We "strongly" recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read the labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Neuronutrition Associates assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.