HOW TO ORDER
Note: Xymogen is the only brand in our store that requires you to purchase their product directly from their website (using our practitioner code). All other products must be purchased directly from our online store.
- Contact Neuronutrition Associates Here to get our practitioner referral code. (email - email@example.com, telephone (512) 599-8850))
- Once you've received your practitioner referral code please go to XYMOGEN.com.
- Create your Xymogen account with your information.
- On the eStore Login, select New User. Then click “I am a Patient.”
- Using your referral code you now nave access to hundreds of top quality Xymogen products that can't be purchased in the stores!
T-150 is a comprehensive freeze-dried, BSE-free, bovine, multi-glandular, mineral and herbal formula to support healthy thyroid function.*
Directions: Take one capsule daily with water (away from food), or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Disclaimer: While we attempt to ensure that each and every product information is correct, from time to time manufacturers may alter or change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site, and written in our descriptions. We "strongly" recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read the labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Neuronutrition Associates assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.