*Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, the organ which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle. The hormone is secreted in a circadian rhythm by enzymes, which are activated by darkness and depressed by light.
- 2.5 mg of micronized melatonin per 1ml dropper
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Great tasting and naturally flavored with apple and black currant juice concentrates
Melatonin nutritionally augments the natural functioning of the pineal gland supporting the body’s natural sleep cycle.
1/2 to 1 dropper daily, 1/2 to 1 hour before bedtime.
Amount Per Serving
- 1 ml (0.03 fl oz) (one full dropper) contains:
- melatonin (micronized)2.5 mg.
- other ingredients: purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, black currant juice concentrate, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid, purified stevia extract
- ½ to 1 dropper daily, ½ to 1 hour before bedtime.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. May have sedating effects and is for bedtime use only. This product may be contraindicated in depression, seasonal affective disorder, schizophrenia, autoimmune disease, asthma and for individuals taking MAO inhibitors or corticosteroids.
Disclaimer: While we attempt to ensure that each and every product information is correct, from time to time manufacturers may alter or change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site, and written in our descriptions. We "strongly" recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read the labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Neuronutrition Associates assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.