Liposomal Vitamin C (180ct)
There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C… It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means is that sometimes you can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
And because vitamin C functions as both a powerful antioxidant and essential nutrient to help support your immune, heart and vascular health and help protect against damaging free radicals and more, you don’t want to come up short .*
Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin C provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C by how it:
• Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and supports gastrointestinal protection advantages.*
• Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and support the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
• Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
• Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
• Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
Serving Size:2 Capsule
Servings Per Container:90
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg|
Disclaimer: While we attempt to ensure that each and every product information is correct, from time to time manufacturers may alter or change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site, and written in our descriptions. We "strongly" recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read the labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Neuronutrition Associates assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.