Liposomal Glutathione 60cap
Liposomal Glutathione 60cap
√ Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced absorption liposomal form*
- Purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system offers natural liposomal formation due to the hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion*
√ Protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis*
- Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation*
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health*
√ Supports liver health and detoxification*
- Offers antioxidant support for liver tissue protection; highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver*
- Promotes p450 phase II conjugation pathways in the liver to support detoxification*
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status*
Amount Per Serving
each softgel capsule contains:
- BioGlute™375 mg.
- proprietary blend of glutathione and essential phospholipids
- Setria® glutathione250 mg.
- phospholipid complex125 mg.
other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, calcium carbonate, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide)
Contains soy - This formula requires refrigeration.
1–2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
This product is HEAT SENSITIVE. Due to the sensitive nature of this product overnight shipping is required. This item is not eligible for return credit.
Disclaimer: While we attempt to ensure that each and every product information is correct, from time to time manufacturers may alter or change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site, and written in our descriptions. We "strongly" recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read the labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Neuronutrition Associates assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.