- Frequently Asked Questions (Labs)
Frequently Asked Questions (Labs)
- How long does it take to receive results once the lab receives the sample?
3-4 weeks in most cases.
- Will I be responsible for shipping charges when I return the lab?
No. Return shipping costs as well as shipping materials are included in the price of the lab.
- How will the results be provided?
The lab will securely upload the test results to our EHR system. Neuronutrition Associates will then send you the labs via a secure email.
- Is there someone at the office I can call to go over my results with?
You are purchasing the lab and the lab results only.
If you'd like to have your labs reviewed by one of our in-house providers (Austin, TX) please call our office to set up an initial consultation.
- If I'm not in the Austin, TX area, how can I find a qualified practitioner in my area to discuss my results with?
To find a practitioner in your area please refer to the following links:
- Will my insurance cover this test?
Any attempt at reimbursement for this test through your insurance company lies solely on the customer.