BioResponse DIM® is a trademark of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder. CO. U.S. Patent 6,086,915.
This product contains calcium D-glucarate, the use of which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, LLC and protected by U.S. Patent 4,845,123.
Amount Per Serving - two capsules contain:
- BioResponse DIM® 100 mg.
- diindolylmethane complex (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine and silica) (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- calcium-d-glucarate 100 mg.
- broccoli 100 mg. (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant) (standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane)
- HMRlignan™10 mg. 7-hydroxymatairesinol (Norway spruce)
- alpha lipoic acid 200 mg. (thioctic acid)
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 200 mg.
- milk thistle (silybum marianum) extract (seed) 150 mg. (standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- l-methionine (free-form) 200 mg.
- glycine (free-form) 100 mg.
- taurine (free-form) 100 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C) 20 mg.
- Contains soy (phosphatidylcholine)
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), silica, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Disclaimer: While we attempt to ensure that each and every product information is correct, from time to time manufacturers may alter or change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site, and written in our descriptions. We "strongly" recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read the labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Neuronutrition Associates assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.