Carb Down™ (90ct)
Carb Down™ (90ct)
Carb Down™ (90ct)
• Carb-Down™ is a unique combination of Phase 2® brand carb neutralizer, Gymnema Sylvestre and Chromemate® brand chromium. Together these three active ingredients work to support healthy and effective weight management by promoting fat burning, maintaining normal blood glucose levels and neutralizing the calories from complex carbohydrates.
• A dietary supplement to inhibit carbohydrate absorption.* This formula has been designed to support weight loss and weight management by inhibiting the absorption of carbohydrates, reducing cravings for sugar and supporting glucose metabolism and insulin efficiency.*
• Phase 2® brand carb controller is a natural extract from the white kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris). Phase 2® binds the enzyme alpha-amylase, an enzyme that is necessary for the body to break down starch.* Because Phase 2® targets this specific enzyme it only works on carbohydrates.* Fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients from foods are still absorbed and utilized normally.* Phase 2® does not enter the bloodstream, it stays in the digestive tract and blocks the absorption of carbohydrates (from starch) and causes them and the excess carbohydrate calories to be excreted and not digested.* In a recent double-blind study in humans, Phase 2® carb controller decreased the percentage of caloric burden from complex carbohydrates by 60%.
• Gymnema Sylvestre and Chromemate® support appetite control and reduction of sugar cravings by maintaining blood sugar levels within normal ranges and supporting proper insulin utilization.* Proper regulation of insulin also helps the body to stay focused on burning fat.* Chromemate® brand chromium is the niacin brand chromium complex, which is the active glucose tolerance factor responsible for efficient insulin action.
• Carbohydrates are needed by the body for energy. Current research recommends a carbohydrate intake of approximately 130 grams per day for weight reduction.* Carb-Down™ is ideal for those whose carbohydrate intake is higher than that.* Excessive carbohydrate intake in the form of empty calories will be stored in the body as fat.* Learning to manage carbohydrate intake is a key to successful weight loss.*
• One capsule of Carb-Down™ blocks up to 100 grams (400 calories) of starch.
• Carb-Down™ is a supplement that can be used strategically to support weight management.
• Carb-Down™ is vegetarian.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving
Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 100 mcg
Phaseolus vulgaris (white kidney bean, Phase 2® brand) Extract 500 mg
Gymnema sylvestre (leaf) 100 mg †ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium.
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Warning: If pregnant, lactating, diabetic, or hypoglycemic consult your physician before taking this product.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with water, before any meal containing carbohydrates from starch, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: While we attempt to ensure that each and every product information is correct, from time to time manufacturers may alter or change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site, and written in our descriptions. We "strongly" recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read the labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Neuronutrition Associates assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.